Laniakea Transformational Arts Festival
- Respect the land and your neighbors!
- Come with a Ticket, Will Call pass, or Money to enter.
- Bring your own beverages (no alcohol sales on site)
- NO refunds or exchanges
- NO glass bottles (broken glass is bad for bare feet)
- NO violence (any aggression will result in instant expulsion)
- NO outside firewood
- NO fireworks, explosives, or weapons
- NO camping outside designated camp areas
- NO unregistered vending, respect the vendors.
- NO bikes or motorized vehicles outside parking area
- NO illegal substances
- NO under age drinking (no warnings, instant expulsion)
- NO nitrous (seriously no warnings, instant expulsion)
- Play smart. Mind your stuff. Laniakea Transformational Arts Festival and Hannon's Camp America is not responsible for any lost or stolen items. Please keep all valuables locked in a car or other safe place.
- Exit and re-entry to Hannon's Camp America is possible however we CANNOT guarantee that you will be able to access the same parking spot when you return.
9/9-9/10/16 at Hannon's Camp America
Gates open at 8:00AM
$50.00 - early bird tickets available until June 1st
$60.00 - presales begin June 1st
Online ticket sales end September 6th
$75.00 - weekend pass at the gate
*Children under 12 are free
More info: www.laniakeafestival.com
Join the 'ohana at Hannon's Camp America September 9th-10th in Oxford Ohio for 2 days and 2 nights of camping, workshops, music and art.Particle
The Magic Beans
Freekbass - artists at large
The Jauntee x2 sets
Elementree Livity Project
Electric Orange Peel
All The Trees Are Hers
Thrid Stage Powered by Ginseng Productions
Be apart of the Laniakea community and join in the unification! Let's embrace our culture, backgrounds, ages and ideas! Let us celebrate enlightenment and our communication on a creative spectrum!
Laniakea Transformational Arts Festival will be 2 days and 2 nights of family friendly events including music by some of the most inspirational musicians, joined with impactful workshops and extraordinary visual artists.
Laniakea is the name given to the galaxy supercluster that is home to the Milky Way, our galaxy, and therefore to the Solar System and the Earth. The Laniakea Supercluster encompasses 100,000 galaxies stretched out over 160 megaparsecs (520 million light-years). The name Laniakea means "immeasurable heaven" in Hawaiian. A fitting name for the vast community we are apart of.