MidPoint Music Festival 2015
Thousands of music fans fill downtown Cincinnati and Over-the-Rhine Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to see more than 125 bands from across the U.S. and around the world at the 14th annual MidPoint Music Festival. Featuring: Iron & Wine, Purity Ring, Ride, Heartless Bastards, Patrick Watson, Sylvan Esso, Tune-Yards, Lydia Loveless and more!
More info on schedules, venues, acts and festival details: www.mpmf.com
• Priority admission to all MidPoint venues and shows Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
• Exclusive VIP-only happy hour parties each day with complimentary food and beverages.
• Designated, up-close viewing area of the main stage at Washington Park to enhance your experience.
• Admission to all MidPoint venues and shows (subject to venue capacity rules) Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
ONE DAY PASS
• Admission to all MidPoint venues and shows (subject to venue capacity rules) on that particular day.
WASHINGTON PARK ONLY
• Admission to only the Washington Park main stage on that particular day (Washington Park is all ages). $25 advance, $30 at the gate.
Friday: Purity Ring, HANA, Nick Diamonds. Saturday: Ride, Caspian, The Besnard Lakes, The Harlequins. Sunday: Iron & Wine, Pokey LaFarge, Great Peacock, Gran Bel Fisher